The Joyetech eVic-VT Full Kit takes the eVic-VT 60 Watt Box Mod and combines it with the eGoOne Mega VT Tank to create a powerful duo. The box mod manages to combine 60 watts of power, a 5000mAh battery, temperature control, and a beautiful exterior, without being very expensive. The mod also comes with an OLED screen that displays temperature, power, battery life and more.
Included with the eGo One Mega is the dual temperature mode capability, allowing Titanium or Nickel temperature outputs. A Nickel and Titanium Coil are both included with to allow the user to use the best features right out of the box. Flavor recreation is boosted due to the gold plated connectors and organic cotton of the coils, further increasing the user’s vape experience. The 4mL capacity is potent and allows the user to vape e-liquids for a large amount of time before needing a refill.
The regular wattage output mode of the eVic-VT has a 1 to 60 watt range and a minimum atomizer resistance of 0.15 ohms, allowing use with most tanks today. However, the eGo One Mega works perfectly fine with it, so a new tank is not needed. The placement of the adjustment knob allows for comfortable one handed use and operation by the user. The Joyetech eVic-VT Full Vape Kit mixes two powerful components to create something out of this world, all at a decent price point.
Joyetech eVic-VT Full Kit Specs and Features:
- 1 to 60 Watt Range
- 200 to 600 Degree Fahrenheit Range
- 0.05 to 1 ohm Resistance in VT Modes
- 0.15 to 3 ohm Resistance in VW Mode
- 4mL Capacity
- Dual Adjustable Airflow
- Compatible with VT-Ti and VT-Ni Coils
- Micro USB Charging
- Top Adjustment Knob
- 5000mAh Integrated Battery
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Gold Plated 510 Connection
- Stealth Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- One eVic-VT 60 Watt Box Mod
- One eGo One Mega Sub-Ohm Tank
- One VT-Ni Coil (Preinstalled) and one VT-Ti Coil
- One Micro USB Charging Cable
- One Silicone Sleeve
- One User Manual