The Joyetech CUBIS Sub-Ohm vape tank has a unique cupped design that removes leaking and flooding, while also giving it an interesting “inverted” design, where airflow and coil attachment is at the top of the chassis. You can disassemble the Cubis by removing the top half of the tank, where the coil is attached directly to the chimney. This makes the bottom of the tank completely not moving, which allows for easy top filling where users can just pour to fill.
The 3.5 mL tank capacity for e-juice and leak preventing chassis give the CUBIS an amazing range. Airflow is sleekly integrated into the top cap, then goes to the coil, and back up trough the drip tip. This creates a unique vape experience where leaks are not a problem. Flavor and vapor production are also boosted with this system, making the vape experience much more pleasant. Also included are a large range of coils, letting the user customize how they want their vape to be. All in all, the Joyetech CUBIS Tank is very well designed. It sets the bar for effectiveness and efficiency very high.
Joyetech CUBIS Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 3.5mL Reservoir Capacity for E-Liquids
- Cupped Design that Allows a Quick Top Filling Method
- Hidden Top Airflow that Fuels Great Production of Vapor
- Special BF Coil Heads
- Stainless Steel 316 – 0.5 ohms and 15 to 30 watt
- Another Stainless Steel 316 – 1 ohm and 10 to 25 watt
- Joyetech Cubis Clapton – 1.5 ohms and 8 to 20 watt
- One Joyetech Cubis Sub-Ohm Tank
- Two Cubis Mouthpieces
- One Mouthpiece Base
- One CUBIS Vent Pipe
- One Cubis Vent Ring
- One Adjustment Part
- One Atomizer Tube
- One 0.5 ohm BF SS316 Coil
- One 1.0 ohm BF SS316 Coil
- One 1.5 ohm BF Clapton Coil
- One User Manual
There are no reviews yet.