Sigelei Spark 90W Box Mod
The Sigelei Spark 90W Box Mod is compact, but still sports temperature control and variable wattage capabilities with a maximum output of 90 watts. This makes the spark the best in its class for a ratio of output to size. The Spark’s temperature control feature supports Titanium and Ni200 Nickel heating elements at a range of 212 to 572 degrees Fahrenheit. The ability to handle and fire almost every Sub-Ohm tank on the market also makes this device impressive when compared to some other box mods. The OLED screen manages to display output temperature, output voltage, battery life, output power, and atomizer resistance in a neat fashion.
The chassis uses a redesigned version of the Mini Book and is made out of sturdy, high-quality Zinc Alloy. The back is rounded so that there is comfortable access and use of the control face for the user. The dual magnetized door makes putting in the single required 18650 battery (sold separately) easily. The door also features a design, making it add style to your device. The Sigelei Spark 90W Box Mod has capable temperature control and powerful output, making it very impressive for its compact size.
Sigelei Spark 90W Box Mod Specs and Features:
- Dimensions – 83mm by 36.9mm by 23mm
- Output Range of 10 to 90 Watts
- 0.1 to 3 ohm Atomizer Resistance
- 1 to 7.5 Volt Output
- Temperature Control Supports Titanium and Ni200 Nickel Heating Elements, with a Mode for Each
- Temperature Control Ranges 212 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
- OLED Screen Displays Output Voltage, Output Power, Output Temperature, Atomizer Resistance, and Remaining Battery Life
- Protection from High Voltage, Low Voltage, Reverse Polarity, Overheating, Short Circuit, and Low Resistance
- Uses One 25A or Greater 18650 Battery (Not Included)
- Dual Magnetized Door for Battery
- Made of Zinc Alloy
- Stainless Steel Thread points