The Sigelei Moonshot RTA is a rebuildable tank atomizer that stays compact, with a wide 13mm by 1mm dual adjustable airflow and dual 5mm inner air holes, quad 3mm wick ports, a two post build deck, and a gold plated non-redirected positive pin. The Moonshot is highly capable and very compact, it’s perfect for even advanced users. The 32mm drip tip to base length and design of the tank lets it challenge high power rebuildable RDAs.
The tank capacity is 2mL and the wide area top fill capability makes it very easy to fill up with your favorite vape juices. The building deck of the Moonshot has a two post design with a terminal on each post that measures 2mm in diameter, which makes mounting of dual coil builds very simple. The locking well allows an output of up to 200 watts with steady wicking rates from the dual 3mm diameter quad wicking ports.
The building deck of the Moonshot is smaller than usual build decks in order to provide a huge boost in flavor. 24K Gold Plated Center Pins are also included with a direct to contact design in order to provide maximum conductivity and very little drop in voltage. Dual 13mm by 1mm air slots move airflow towards two 5mm diameter air holes for the best possible vapor production, and the wide airflow cools the whole system. The capabilities of an RDA with the reservoir of a tank mixed in with a beautiful form factor make the Sigelei Moonshot RTA tank a very powerful platform. Users can use it to create some of the best clouds.
Sigelei Moonshot RTA Specs and Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 2mL Capacity
- Two Post Build Deck with One 2mm Terminal per Post
- 3mm Quad Wick Ports
- Direct to Contact 510 Plated with 24K Gold
- Small Chamber for Huge Flavor
- Dual Adjustable Air slots (13mm by 1mm each)
- 5mm Inner Bottom Airflow
- Wide Surface Area of Airflow Cools Entire Deck and Subdeck
- Wide bore 9mm Diameter Delrin Drip Tip
- 32mm Length from Drip Tip Base to Base
- Threaded Top Fill with Dual Wide Area Ports
- Made of High-Quality Glass and Stainless Steel
- One Sigelei Moonshot RTA
- One Extra Tank Section
- Extra Screes, O-Rings, and Hex Keys