Wismec Sinuous P80 Mod
A popular Wismec brand offers a new vaping device designed by Sinuous designs. The Wismec Sinuous P80 Mod comes with an impressive 0.96-inch side OLED display and 80W max power output. The device gets power from a single 18650 battery and supports various output modes – VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR. You can replace batteries through the bottom latched cover. LED light indicators in its turn will help you to track the battery life. You can change the color according to your preferences. Green, yellow and red are available. Besides, charging via micro USB port is quick. You will also be pleased by the possibility of firmware upgrades. What is more, Wismec company cares a lot about safety while vaping. That is why the mod implies several protective functions to ensure not only pleasurable but also safe vaping experience.
Despite compact size, the Sinuous P80 boasts a big o.96-inch OLED screen. It is very clear and shows important parameters about your vaping in a user-friendly way. Moreover, this mod is a representative of ergonomically designed devices. Its shape and compact size make it perfect for constant daily use. At the same time, the mod is available in diverse colors. You can choose Black Silver, Full Black, Black Bronze, Black Blue and Black Red. All in all, with a clear OLED screen, ergonomic design and nice functionality the Sinuous P80 box mod is a good option to provide you a satisfying vaping experience.
Wismec Sinuous P80 Mod Specs and Features:
- Single 18650 Battery
- Output Mode: VW/Bypass/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
- Max Wattage Output: 80W
- Temperature Control Range: 200-600F
- Resistance range – 0.05-1.5ohm (TC modes) / 0.1-3.5ohm (VW mode)
- Compatible with Ni200, Titanium, and 316 Stainless Steel
- Colors Available: Black Silver, Full Black, Black Bronze, Black Blue, Black Red
- LED Battery Light Indicator
- Intuitive 0.96-Inch OLED Display
- Slide-to-Open Hinged Battery Door
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Firmware Upgrades Available
- 510 Connection
There are no reviews yet.