Sigelei SnowWolf 218W TC Box Mod
The Sigelei SnowWolf 218W TC Box Mod is a recreation of a popular product of 2015, featuring a maximum output of 218 watts and temperature controlled output. The wood face plate gives the mod a unique look without sacrificing performance in any way. To operate, the SnowWolf uses three high amp 18650 batteries (not included), which makes it possible to reach such a high output and allows the mod to be used a long time before needing a recharge.
The temperature control feature that’s included supports the Titanium, Ni200 Nickel, 304 Stainless Steel, 317 Stainless Steel, and 316 Stainless Steel heating elements. The integrated TCR and TFR modes are customizable and allow for a very controlled temperature output. The Sigelei SnowWolf 218W TC Box Mod bring together style and power to create a box mod that blows the rest away. When you vape your vape juices, you’ll really feel a difference.
Sigelei SnowWolf 218W TC Box Mod Specs and Features:
- Dimensions – 93.4mm by 51.7mm by 42.4mm
- 160 Gram Weight Without Batteries
- 10 to 218 Watt Output Range
- 9.3 to 12.6 Input Voltage
- 1 to 8 Volt Output Range
- 35 Amp Output Max Current
- 0.1 to 3 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Temperature Control Supports Titanium, Ni200 Nickel, SS304, SS316, and SS317 Heating Elements
- Temperature Control Range of 212 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Power and Wattage Mode, Stainless Steel Mode, Ni200 Mode, and Titanium Mode
- 5 Coil Memory Bank
- TCR and TFR Settings
- 0.91 Inch OLED Screen Displays Output Voltage, Output Current, Battery Life, Battery State, Atomizer Resistance, Output Wattage, and Output Temperature
- Powered by Three 18650 Batteries (not included)
- Stabilized Wood Control Face
- Stabilized Wood, Aluminum Alloy, and Zinc Alloy Construction
- Protection from Low Resistance, Low Voltage, Short Circuit, Overheating, Reverse Polarity, and High Input
There are no reviews yet.