The Sense Herakles V2 Sub-Ohm Tank is a mix of the Baijiada Mermaid Sub-Ohm Tank and the Herakles Plus. The profile and top filling of the respective products are combined, among other things. This creates a sub-ohm tank that’s high performance, efficient, yet compact. The Herakles V2 uses the Tri Parallel Coil Design, which allows high wattage vaping to be way more effective in terms of vapor production and flavor. Also, the juice flow control allows the user to adjust how much juice is used each time they vape. Some users say that the falvor is even better in the Herakles V2 than in its larger counterpart – the Herakles Plus.
Due to the shortened chimney, the vapor is delivered way quicker, which boosts the flavor to even bigger levels. The 0.4 ohm Kanthal coil and quad adjustable bottom airflow combine to create the possibility of using a wattage of up to 100 watts. The copper contact of the Herakles V2 creates high conductivity, and the Stainless Steel and Pyrex Glass make the tank very durable. The Sense Herakles V2 Sub-Ohm Tank is the perfect mix of performance and size for a mid wattage sub-ohm tank.
Sense Herakles V2 Sub-Ohm Tank Specs and Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 2mL Tank Capacity with Top Fill Capability
- Compact Form Factor
- Quad Adjustable Bottom Airflow for Great Flavor
- Can Use Herakles Plus Coils with Tri Parallel Coil Design
- Copper Contact
- Comes with Two Different Coils
- Can be Vaped Right Out of the Box, Only Needs E-Liquid
- Pyrex Glass and 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- Comes with One of Three Colors (Rose Gold, Black, or Stainless Steel)
- One Sense Herakles V2 Sub-Ohm Tank
- One 0.4 Kanthal Coil with 35 to 100 Watt Range Preinstalled
- One 0.2 ohm 316L Stainless Steel Coil with 35 to 80 Watt Range
- One Extra Glass Tank Section
There are no reviews yet.