Pioneer4You iPV Pure X2 Tank
The Pioneer4You iPV Pure X2 Tank includes a heating alloy that makes each coil used with it last longer than ever before. The Pure X2 also comes with the SX Pure output mode that was previously in the iPV5. The heating element previously mentioned is shaped for easy rewicking that also increases heating uniformity and balance. The Pure Japanese Organic Cotton that’s used creates a huge amount of flavor and vapor, and the SX Pure heating element makes the tank very easy to maintain.
The low resistance of 0.05 ohms is used with the SX Pure output mode to create an output rating of 75 watts in power modes and 80J in TCR controlled modes. The chassis is just 24mm and comes with a threaded top fill system to create a potent 3.5mL capacity for e-liquids. The Pure X2 has three 9mm by 3mm adjustable airslots that work very effectively. A guided system allows for throttling of airflow in 3mm amounts in order to make more standardized and precise adjustment. The ability to easily rewick the heating element and balance of the chassis make the Pioneer4You iPV Pure X2 Tank a great choice for a sub-ohm tank. It’s much simpler to maintain but provides the same power and vapor of other sub-ohm tanks, if not better.
Pioneer4You iPV Pure X2 Tank Specs and Features:
- 24mm Diameter
- 3.5mL Capacity
- Threaded Top Fill with Wide Area Filling Ports
- SX Pure Heating Element is Rewickable and has a 0.05 ohm Resistance
- There is no Need for a Coil Because of the SX Pure Heating Element That is Included
- Triple 9mm by 3mm Airslot Airflow with Multiple Settings
- Chassis is Easily Taken Apart
- Gold Plated 510 Connection
- 510 Drip Tip that can be Removed
- Airflow is Adjustable and Clicks into Place
- Uses Organic Japanese Pure Cotton for Wicking
- Glass and Stainless Steel Construction
There are no reviews yet.