Kangertech KBOX Mod 160W
The Kangertech KBOX Mod 160W is a new addition in the praised KBOX platform, holding high durability with its hefty Zinc Alloy chassis and a refined PCB. It also comes with full temperature control, starting from 7 watts, going all the way to 160 watts. Also, Kanger’s Flagship PCB with 360 kHz High-speed Synchronous DC-DC Control is included, reaching a peak efficiency higher than 97%. The PCB is slightly refined and features a tweakable LCD background style. The temperature control that is featured has a 0.1 ohm minimum atomizer resistance range with NiChrome, and a 0.05 ohm minimum atomizer resistance for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel.
The PCB also comes with superior temperature tracking technology that allows it to regulate temperature one thousand times per second. The LCD of the KBOX 160W showcases output wattage, output voltage, output temperature, battery life, and atomizer resistance.The two line display is very neat so that you can always stay informed. Zinc Alloy is the perfect material for the chassis because it feels hefty yet durable. It has a similar feel to devices that are made of Stainless Steel or Silver, which feels very nice in the hand. The Chassis combined with the power really proves Kanger’s ability to create great products, and it puts the Kangertech KBOX Mod 160W at the top of vape mods, all for a fair price.
Kangertech KBOX Mod 160W Features:
- Dimensions – 56mm by 22mm by 84mm
- 7 to 160 Watt Range with 9 Volt Maximum Output, 0.1 ohm Minimum Atomizer Resistance, and 0.1 Watt Adjustment
- Temperature Control Module that Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel, and NiChrome
- 0.05 ohm Minimum Resistance for Ni200, Ti, and SS
- 0.1 ohm Minimum Resistance for NiChrome
- Temperature Control goes from 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit (93 to 316 degrees Celsius)
- Sliding Access Door Uses 2 High Amp 18650 Batteries in Series (Gold Plated Spring Loaded Contacts, Batteries Sold Separately)
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading with Gold Plated Spring Loaded 510
- Upgraded PCB with 360 kHz High Speed Synchronous DC-DC Control, and Low Output Ripple
- Peak Efficiency Higher than 97%
- Micro USB Port (1.5A Charge)
- LCD Display Screen (either black or white)
- LCD Screen Displays Battery Life, Output Voltage, Atomizer Resistance, Output Wattage, and Output Temperature with its Two Line Display
- Zinc Alloy Chassis
Kangertech KBOX Mod 160W is designed to work with: Sub-Ohm tanks or RTA’s, RDA’s.