Eleaf iStick 200W TC Box Mod
The Eleaf iStick 200W TC Box Mod has pushed a few boundaries and is now the first Eleaf product to feature a 200W output with its massive triple 18650 battery capability. It also comes with temperature control, yet it still has an astounding price point. The lowest possible output of the Eleaf iStick 200W TC Box Mod is 1 watt, adjustable all the way to the previously mentioned 200 watts. In standard modes, the box mod can fire atomizers down to 0.1 ohms. All of this is possible because of its triple 18650 battery (sold seperately) setup. The batteries provide immense power and an impressive battery life.
The temperature control feature supports Ni200 Nickel, Stainless Steel, and Titanium heating elements. Onboard support for a TCR mode comes with the iStick, allowing users to create up to three memory modes. The chassis is a built upon the most successful item in Eleaf’s sister company Wismec. With a four button adjustment method and a center aligned control face, it’s sure to make everyday usage a breeze. Battery loading has been improved with the inclusion of a redesigned battery door located at the base of the device. Users can quickly insert batteries without friction or damage to the batteries. With capabilities like this, and such a low price, the Eleaf iStick 200W TC Box Mod is a must if you want an impressive collection.
Eleaf iStick 200W TC Box Mod features:
- 1 to 200W Output with upgradeable firmware and an Atomizer Resistance Range of 0.1 to 3.5 ohms
- Full Temperature Control with Support for Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel
- 0.05 to 1.5 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range with Resistance Lock
- 200 to 600 degree Fahrenheit Range
- TCR Mode with Three Possible Memory Modes (Fine Tune your Output and Set Temperature Coefficient of Resistance)
- Efficient Chassis with Four Button Control (Firing Button, Adjustment Buttons, Mode Setting Button) and a Center Aligned Control Face Designed for Comfort
- Powered by Three 18650 Batteries (Not Included)
- Easy Load Locking Battery Access Door Located at Base of Device
- Dual Circuit has Software and Hardware Protections that prevent Over Charge, Over Current, and Over Discharge
- Dual Circuit also Protects against Reverse Polarity has Alerts that include Temperature, Imblanced, Check Battery, and Charge Errors
- Gold Plated Spring Loaded 510 Connection