Kangertech KBOX 120W
The Kangertech KBOX 120W uses the newest PCB from Kanger and comes with advanced temperature control, outstanding efficiency, and a smart balance charger that creates amazing performance yet still a compact form factor. The new PCB has a 360 kHz High Speed Synchronous DC-DC Control and a peak efficiency that surpasses 97%, making the Kanger KBOX 120W quite a powerful output device.
The KBOX has a 0.1 ohm minimum atomizer resistance with its 7 to 120 watt range, making it powerful enouugh to run most if not all Sub-Ohm Tanks available in today’s market. The temperature control system has a 0.05 ohm minimum resistance for Titanium, Ni200 Nickel, and Stainless Steel, while having a 0.1 ohm minimum atomizer resistance range for NiChrome.
The PCB manages to regulate temperature at 1000 times per second, resulting in very accurate temperatures being shown to you. There is a dual magnetized battery access door on the chassis, which is made of Zinc Alloy and Aluminum. The door allows easy access to the area where two High Amp 18650 Batteries are required. The PCB allows the Kanger KBOX 120W to have amazing reliability and performance, so it’s quite a wonder how the price of the box mod can be so low.
Kangertech KBOX 120W Specs:
- Dimensions – 56mm by 22mm by 84mm
- 7 to 120 Watt Range iwth 0.1 ohm Minimum Atomizer Resistance
- Adjustable in 0.1 Watt intervals and has a Maximum Output of 9 Volts
- Temperature Module Integrated. 0.05 ohm Minimum Atomizer Resistance with Ni200 Nickel, Stainless Steel, and Titanium. 0.1 ohm Minimum Atomizer Resistance with Nichrome.
- Temperature Regulated One Thousand Times per Second and Ranges 200 to 600 degrees Fahrenheit
- Magnetized Battery Access Door needing Two High Amperage 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Upgraded PCB with Peak Efficiency Higher than 97%. Also has Ultra Low Output Ripple, and 360 kHz High Speed Synchronous DC-DC Control
- Gold Plated Spring Loaded 510
- Smart Balance Charger that Regulates and Recognizes Charging Speed
- LCD Display Screen with Two Line Display that shows Atomizer Resistance, Output Temperature, Output Wattage, Output Voltage, and Battery Life
- Aluminum and Zinc Alloy Construction
- Protection from Low Battery, Open Circuit, Overtime Use, and Short Circuit