The HCigar Fodi V2 RDTA is the evolved version of the original Fodi RDTA, adding new features to improve it. The Fodi V2 has two terminals on each post and an anti-spit back shield inside the top cap, creating an overall positive user experience. This RDTA uses quad 4mm wicking ports that feed the potent 2.5mL capacity for vape juice, all with a 22mm diameter. Grub screws are effectively used to secure the dual 2mm terminals on the posts. This makes sure they don’t accidentally fall off. A silicon plugged fill port makes it so the wicking systems don’t have to be adjusted in order to fill the tank, and the ceramic insulation keeps everything durable even in higher outputs.
Airflow enters the build chamber from the deck using the 6mm by 2mm air slots, on the side of the deck. The chassis is made out of glass and 316 Stainless Steel for great durability and the ceramic insulation keeps it even more protected. The anti-spit back shield improves the experience for the user who use a high output setup. The HCigar Fodi V2 RDTA is one of the best RDTAs on the market due to the use of high-quality materials and expansions of the Fodi’s previous features.
HCigar Fodi V2 RDTA Specs and Features:
- 22mm Diameter
- 2.5mL Tank Capacity with 4mm Wicking Holes
- Two Post Dual 2mm Terminal Design
- Terminals Secured by Side Tension from Grub Screws
- Option for Either Single Coil or Dual Coil Configuration
- Ceramic Insulation Increases Durability
- Adjustable Bottom Airflow with 6mm by 2mm Air slots
- Ability to Use Single Airflow
- Design Eliminates Spitback by Forcing Airflow to Redirect
- Filling Hole Mixes Convenience of Tank and Performance of an RDA
- Gold Plated 510 Connection
- 316 Stainless Steel Construction
- One HCigar Fodi V2 RDTA System
- One Extra Tank Section
- Red and Blue Silicone Bands
- Extra Insulators
- One Packs Of Extra O-Rings and Screws
There are no reviews yet.