Eleaf iStick 100W TC
The Eleaf iStick 100W TC us the upgraded version of the original iStick 100W, this time coming with the temperature control feature. The device keeps the same minimum atomizer resistance of 0.1 ohms and wattage range of 1 to 100 watts, but with a few additions. It’s now more compact due to the fact that it comes with two single battery slots for 18650 batteries, one on each side of the device. The battery design allows the user to either user one battery for a maximum 75 watt output or two batteries for a 100 watt output. If you can’t vape as high as 100 watts yet, you can vape with just one battery, while the other one charges, allowing you to put in a fresh battery right after the one you’re using runs out.
The minimum atomizer resistance in temperature control mode is 0.05, and the Titanium, Stainless Steel, and Ni200 Nickel heating elements are compatible. Three custom TCR modes are available, allowing to set custom values to fine-tune your vaping experience. This mod is the first one to feature upgradable from the Eleaf brand, showing that they truly went all in when creating this product. The Eleaf iStick 100W TC is an overall improvement to the iStick 100W, completely blowing to new proportions in terms of performance. Again, use the mod to blow some huge clouds with all e-liquids, for a low price point.
Eleaf iStick 100W TC Specs and Features:
- 1 to 100 Watt Output Range
- Uses Either One or Two 18650 Batteries, Depending on Desired Power
- 0.1 ohm Minimum Atomizer Resistance in Wattage Mode
- Temperature Control Feature Supports Titanium, Stainless Steel, and Ni200 Nickel Heating Elements
- Temperature Control Supports 0.05 ohm Minimum Atomizer Resistance
- Firmware Upgraded Via Micro USB
- Micro USB Used For Charging
- Protection from Low Voltage, Short Circuit, and Low Resistance
- Low Battery Indicator